Ok, I now know what I did wrong. on the 2 Master-Detail relationships I created on the Job Posting custom object (to create the many-to-many relationship between the Position object and Employment website) I didn't name the Related List Label the same as they suggested in the book.
Sep 03 2014 10:21 AM
Then, when they asked me to find the "Employment Website" related list on Position layout, and "Position" related list on "Employment Website" layout, I couldn't find them, because they were named something else. Later I discovered the information under the different related list names I had. Have since corrected the related list names for the 2 Master-Detail records, to be the correct names - "Employment Website" and "Position".